Digital imaging is increasingly becoming a powerful tool that is transforming the specialty of dermatology by integrating patient and practice management. The prime objective of the international society for dermatologic imaging is to:
- Provide necessary information regarding fundamentals of dermatologic digital imaging
- Present authoritative and practical facts about the dermatologic Imaging for dermatologists, dermatology residents and medical students.
- Offer advice to dermatologists regarding selection of appropriate digital cameras
- Share experiences and developments in digital imaging of dermatologic disorders
- Provide educational opportunities for those involved in skin imaging techniques
Derm-imaging is the official website of the International Society for Dermatologic Imaging. It was launched in November 2010.
The website is hosted on the e-derm-consult GmbH infrastructure.
- Shahbaz A. Janjua on Fitzpatrick’s atlas available for iphone
- Shahbaz A. Janjua on Dermatlas (hellenic dermatology atlas)
- Constantinos D. Verros on DermoMap HD for Ipad and Iphone
- Handyscope app update (V 1.5) | Derm-Imaging.org on Handyscope: a personal review
- Leo Barco on Handyscope review in Spanish
- Shahbaz A. Janjua on Handyscope: a personal review
- Handyscope: a personal review | Derm-Imaging.org on Is mobile technology the way to go? (UPDATED)
- Dr Sadia Ammad on Welcome aboard.
- Photoshop Express 2.0: extremely simple! | Derm-Imaging.org on Is mobile technology the way to go? (UPDATED)
- Dr. Mubeen Malik, Kharian Cantt-Pakistan on Welcome aboard.
- Leo Barco on VisualDx – Visual Clinical Decision Support for the Desktop and Smartphone
- Leo Barco on Is mobile technology the way to go? (UPDATED)
- Nerea Landa on Is mobile technology the way to go? (UPDATED)
- Sergio Vañó-Galván on DermoMap HD for Ipad and Iphone
- Shahbaz A. Janjua on DermoMap HD for Ipad and Iphone